Especially Delicious are the luxury gluten free cake experts. This is our blog where Sarah posts all things cakey and all things gluten free. We'd love to get your feedback so please leave comments.

First of many

I am very excited to launch our new blog. I will be sharing our news, experiences and all things cakey. I will also be having a gluten free baking tips post once a month. If you have any baking issues you'd like help with please feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help and share my knowledge on here. 

In this first post I'm going to tell you all about our new gluten free baking courses. These are going to be great, fun filled days, where you will learn how to make delicious bread, pastry, cakes and much more. All recipes gluten free and many dairy free. 

This bread stays soft for three days! 


Yummy sausage rolls, that are very easy to make!


Yes, doughnuts! No longer on the 
I can't eat that list! 


We have classes on the 19th March and 2nd April at a cookery school in Battersea, South West London. Click here to book online today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment